Pitaya Parfait Oatmeal
Out of stock
Pitaya Parfait is a definite customer favourite! The combination of our signature soaked oats, fresh dragon fruits, probiotic Greek yoghurt and organic chia-pudding are perfect when combined with juicy blueberries. Jars of deliciousness that you don’t want to miss out!
Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Ingredients: Dragon fruit/ Pitaya, Organic Chia Seeds, Greek Yogurt, Honey, Soy Milk and Organic Oats
- Energy: +-312 calories
Cold storage 0-4 ℃ can be stored up to 5 days.
Once seal/container is opened, need to finish immediately.
Avoid direct sunlight or hot area.
Why is it so good?
How to eat？
When to eat?
Who suitable to eat?
Food safety, workplace sanitation & quality assurance
- Best before date is stated on the packaging (jar/ bottle/ container).
- Keep refrigerated/ frozen
- Enjoy before the expiry date.
- For bundle, we will also indicate no. 1-7 on the packaging so that it would be easier for you to know which flavour to be consumed first.
- Oatmeal usually can last about 3-5 days inside the fridge except for certain flavours such as Aloe Vera Longan & Avocadian can only last about 2 days.
- Frozen meals can be stored for 1 week in the freezer.
- Almond oatmilk can last about 2days inside the fridge.
- Kefir can last about 3weeks inside the fridge.
- 8.30am - 10am
- 10am - 12pm
- 12pm - 2pm
- 2pm - 4pm
- 4pm - 6pm