Nutty Grapes oatmeal
Out of stock
This creamy oatmeal with grapes is the kick you need in the morning to start the day right and full of energy. These oats are also flavoured with a mixture of lemon zests, coconut flakes as well as some almond flakes for the added crunchiness. Too tasty to resist!
Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Ingredients: Seedless Grapes, Lemon, Coconut Flakes, Almonds, Organic Chia Seeds, Greek Yogurt, Honey, Soy Milk and Organic Oats
- Energy: +-305 calories
Cold storage 0-4 ℃ can be stored up to 5 days.
Once seal/container is opened, need to finish within the same day.
Avoid direct sunlight or hot area.
Why is it so good?
How to eat？
When to eat?
Who suitable to eat?
Food safety, workplace sanitation & quality assurance
- Best before date is stated on the packaging (jar/ bottle/ container).
- Keep refrigerated/ frozen
- Enjoy before the expiry date.
- For bundle, we will also indicate no. 1-7 on the packaging so that it would be easier for you to know which flavour to be consumed first.
- Oatmeal usually can last about 3-5 days inside the fridge except for certain flavours such as Aloe Vera Longan & Avocadian can only last about 2 days.
- Frozen meals can be stored for 1 week in the freezer.
- Almond oatmilk can last about 2days inside the fridge.
- Kefir can last about 3weeks inside the fridge.
- 8.30am - 10am
- 10am - 12pm
- 12pm - 2pm
- 2pm - 4pm
- 4pm - 6pm