Mamamia Oatmeal (Lactation Goodness)
Out of stock
As a breastfeeding mother, we need to fill our bag of tricks with all the tools and life hacks available to us. A super healthy grab-and-go oatmeal that full of lactation-boosting ingredients is definitely a MUST.
Mamamia Oatmeal is a dairy free flavour which caters for those vegan mothers who enjoy the taste of sweet banana and juicy blueberries. Not only is this simple creamy mixture of fruits and softened oats provide generous amounts of health benefits – it’s also very filling and acts as an energy booster for mommies out there.
- "Oatmeal contains amazing arrays of nutrients like beta-glucans, phytochemicals, protein, fibre, and carbohydrates. This will promote a more lush supply of nourishing milk" (Source: Breastfeeding-Problems.com, 2017).
"Eating a bowl of oatmeal, if nothing else, is healthy for mum. At best, it may be a simple way to increase milk supply" (Source: KellyMom.com, 2017)
Cold storage 0-4 ℃ can be stored up to 3 days.
Once seal/container is opened, need to finish immediately.
Avoid direct sunlight area
Ingredients & Nutritional Informations
Ingredients: Banana, Blueberries, Organic Chia Seeds, Brewer Yeast, Brown Sugar, Sesame, Soy Milk and Organic Oats
Energy: 315 calories
Why is it so good?
Why is it so good?
How to eat？
When to eat?
Who suitable to eat?
Food safety, workplace sanitation & quality assurance
- Best before date is stated on the packaging (jar/ bottle/ container).
- Keep refrigerated/ frozen
- Enjoy before the expiry date.
- For bundle, we will also indicate no. 1-7 on the packaging so that it would be easier for you to know which flavour to be consumed first.
- Oatmeal usually can last about 3-5 days inside the fridge except for certain flavours such as Aloe Vera Longan & Avocadian can only last about 2 days.
- Frozen meals can be stored for 1 week in the freezer.
- Almond oatmilk can last about 2days inside the fridge.
- Kefir can last about 3weeks inside the fridge.
- 8.30am - 10am
- 10am - 12pm
- 12pm - 2pm
- 2pm - 4pm
- 4pm - 6pm