Brownie Angel Oatmeal
Out of stock
This healthy-jar is brimming with a creamy, sweet flavour that has just the right touch of chocolate indulgence. If you are craving something chocolaty and sweet but don’t want to waste calories on a doughnut or some high sugar dessert then this will be your perfect choice!
Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Ingredients: Cocoa, Strawberries, Banana, Nut Paste, Organic Chia Seeds, Chocolate Syrup, Honey, Soy Milk and Oat
Cold storage 0-4 ℃ can be stored up to 3 days.
Once seal/container is opened, need to finish immediately.
Avoid direct sunlight or hot area.
Why is it so good?
How to eat？
When to eat?
Who suitable to eat?
Food safety, workplace sanitation & quality assurance
- Best before date is stated on the packaging (jar/ bottle/ container).
- Keep refrigerated/ frozen
- Enjoy before the expiry date.
- For bundle, we will also indicate no. 1-7 on the packaging so that it would be easier for you to know which flavour to be consumed first.
- Oatmeal usually can last about 3-5 days inside the fridge except for certain flavours such as Aloe Vera Longan & Avocadian can only last about 2 days.
- Frozen meals can be stored for 1 week in the freezer.
- Almond oatmilk can last about 2days inside the fridge.
- Kefir can last about 3weeks inside the fridge.
- 8.30am - 10am
- 10am - 12pm
- 12pm - 2pm
- 2pm - 4pm
- 4pm - 6pm