Nasi X Lemak
Out of stock
If you are a Nasi lemak lover, how can you miss the delicious and fat-free Nasi X lemak😋 by Wise Crafters?
We know...You like the thick coconut fragrance of that nasi lemak
as well as the spicy sambal, But leh, you hate that high calorie index and trans fats too 😰
We understand your needs 😎!
So this is specially designed for you ✨Nasi X Lemak✨
Talk about the rice...
We used organic sorghum rice instead of santan white rice🍚
Low sugar + rich fibre~
The taste lies between the barley and rice, and it tastes more chewy!
❌High-calorie coconut milk, we use freshly baked shredded coconut 🥥
The tangy coconut fragrance also adds a crisp taste 🤤
Speaking of sambal sauce,
We,Wise Crafters make the wholesome chuney sambal sauce by ourselves👩🏻🍳
❌ Processing seasonings,
Superfoods in every drop (scallions, garlic, peppers, chickpeas, tomatoes, etc.)
Cooked with Omega 3 rich olive oil,
With sweet and crunchy cashews 🥜,
You can really rest assured to enjoy this delicious + healthy Nasi X Lemak🙌🏻
Ingredients: Hard Boiled Egg, Tomato, Garlic, Onion, Black pepper, Cucumber, Chickpeas, Mushrooms, Red Capsicums, Corn, Tomato, Carrot, Basil leaves.
Serve with Egg, & Sorghum Rice
Energy: +- 376 Calories
- Best before date is stated on the packaging (jar/ bottle/ container).
- Keep refrigerated/ frozen
- Enjoy before the expiry date.
- For bundle, we will also indicate no. 1-7 on the packaging so that it would be easier for you to know which flavour to be consumed first.
- Oatmeal usually can last about 3-5 days inside the fridge except for certain flavours such as Aloe Vera Longan & Avocadian can only last about 2 days.
- Frozen meals can be stored for 1 week in the freezer.
- Almond oatmilk can last about 2days inside the fridge.
- Kefir can last about 3weeks inside the fridge.
- 8.30am - 10am
- 10am - 12pm
- 12pm - 2pm
- 2pm - 4pm
- 4pm - 6pm