Emerged as a lactose-free alternative, #OatMilk contains no nuts, dairy or other common allergens, which makes it a great option for vegans or non-dairy eaters. Creamy, flavoursome and perfect to consume alone or in combination with smoothies, granola and many more! Enough reason to give it a try?
Health benefits of drinking Butterfly Pea Flowers Tea:
- Vegan, lactose-, soy- and nut-FREE
- Rich in Vitamin B
- May lower blood cholesterol
- Good for bone health
How to prepare:
- Blend all the ingredients together in a high speed blender for 1 min. Please take note that over-blending will make it become slimy in texture.
- Then strain through a cheese cloth.
- How long does it last? Well sealed in the refrigerator , oatmilk should last about 5 days. You'll know it's gone bad when it smells funny.
- Why did the oatmilk separate? Separation is totally normal with oat milk and other natural plant milks. Just shake well before use will do:)