Out of stock
A special flavour that we design for Shiseido new product, WASO launching.
Cold storage 0-4 ℃ can be stored up to 3-5 days.
Once seal/container is opened, need to finish immediately.
Avoid direct sunlight or hot area.
- Ingredients: Carrot, Dried Apricots, Raisins, Almonds, Cashews, Organic Chia Seeds, Greek Yogurt, Honey, Soy Milk and Organic Oats
- Energy: +-359 calories
Why is it so good?
Why is it so good?
How to eat？
When to eat?
Who suitable to eat?
Food safety, workplace sanitation & quality assurance
How many portions are your meals?
Every meal is single serving and meant to feed one person. One meal is about 300 calories to 500 calories, depending on the flavour you choose. Calorie count and ingredients information can be found from the menu image.
Where do I find the expiration date on my meals?
- Best before date is stated on the packaging (jar/ bottle/ container).
- Keep refrigerated/ frozen
- Enjoy before the expiry date.
- For bundle, we will also indicate no. 1-7 on the packaging so that it would be easier for you to know which flavour to be consumed first.
- Oatmeal usually can last about 3-5 days inside the fridge except for certain flavours such as Aloe Vera Longan & Avocadian can only last about 2 days.
- Frozen meals can be stored for 1 week in the freezer.
- Kefir can last about 2-3weeks inside the fridge.
How do I heat up my meals?
Oatmeals do not need to be heated up. The warm foods are fully prepared, just take out from the packaging (except the salad) and heat it up in the microwave for 1 minute or in a steamer/ oven for 5 minutes on medium heat. Please note that the microwave / oven’s heating power is different from each and everyone. If not hot enough you may add 30 secs more.
Where can I find ingredient and nutritional info for your meals?
You can click the " Ingredients and nutritional information" tab from every meal page to know about the details. Besides, you also can obtain the relevant information from our meal images section.