Out of stock
Nourishing our bodies can be challenging sometimes with a lot of mind chatter about what to eat to nourish it and not just to fill space 🤔. And without adding unwanted pounds too (we know the pain, ladies!).
It’s an ❗️ SOS ❗️ that our body needs to heal and that we need to do something about it. Showcasing our Gummy Peach Oatmeal ✨ - a bowl full of goodness to keep you healthy and strong especially ladies 💃.
Peach gum + Red date + Goji berries = The perfect trio for a fountain of youth! 😍 All of these fabulous ingredients are rich in soluble fibre and antioxidants which are good for the skin as well as protecting the liver.
Ingredients & Nutritional Information
Ingredients: Peach Gum, Fresh Longan, Red Dates, Goji Berries, Organic Chia Seeds, Raw Honey, Organic Soy Milk and Organic Oats
Energy: +-250 calories
Why is it so good?
How to eat？
When to eat?
Who suitable to eat?
Food safety, workplace sanitation & quality assurance
- Best before date is stated on the packaging (jar/ bottle/ container).
- Keep refrigerated/ frozen
- Enjoy before the expiry date.
- For bundle, we will also indicate no. 1-7 on the packaging so that it would be easier for you to know which flavour to be consumed first.
- Oatmeal usually can last about 3-5 days inside the fridge except for certain flavours such as Aloe Vera Longan & Avocadian can only last about 2 days.
- Frozen meals can be stored for 1 week in the freezer.
- Kefir can last about 2-3weeks inside the fridge.