Basil Shroom Stew with Sorghum rice
Out of stock
What’s new this week? It’s Basil Shroom Stew with Sorghum Rice 🔥. Oh so fancy! 😍
Sorghum a.k.a. the “new quinoa” in da house is popular for its gluten-free and whole-grain goodness 💃. Compared to other grains like barley or rice, Sorghum contains a much higher concentration of fibre which promotes better gut health, stabilizes blood sugar levels while aids in weight loss 🙌.
Not forgetting to level up this fancy stew with basil and mushrooms for extra flavor and nutrients! 😋 Rich in both selenium and choline, adding mushrooms 🍄 to our meals could boost immunity, promote healthy brain development and metabolism too!
Handcrafted for the foodies, the fitness enthusiasts, and anyone looking to feel healthier
Ingredients: Cauliflower, Mushrooms, Red Capsicums, Corn, Tomato, Carrot, Basil leaves. Serve with Egg, & Sorghum Rice
Energy: +- 336 Calories
Wise Crafters seeks to raise awareness and consciousness about the food we eat and promote a responsible and healthy eating lifestyle. Hence, we carefully select our ingredients to ensure they are suitable for vegetarians. Moreover, we provide HALAL-certified vegetarian food online delivery. By offering delicious vegetarian food online delivery in Malaysia, we will be able to encourage more diners to go meatless for the benefit of all. We stick to our beliefs and only sell what we eat. We have toiled hard over the years to improve our menu to serve you better and provide the most convenient vegetarian food online delivery in Malaysia.
- Best before date is stated on the packaging (jar/ bottle/ container).
- Keep refrigerated/ frozen
- Enjoy before the expiry date.
- For bundle, we will also indicate no. 1-7 on the packaging so that it would be easier for you to know which flavour to be consumed first.
- Oatmeal usually can last about 3-5 days inside the fridge except for certain flavours such as Aloe Vera Longan & Avocadian can only last about 2 days.
- Frozen meals can be stored for 1 week in the freezer.
- Almond oatmilk can last about 2days inside the fridge.
- Kefir can last about 3weeks inside the fridge.
- 8.30am - 10am
- 10am - 12pm
- 12pm - 2pm
- 2pm - 4pm
- 4pm - 6pm