Shirataki Curry Laksa
Out of stock
Usually one bowl of Malaysian's normal Laksa is 610 kcal, but now Wise Crafters cut into half. You can enjoy this bowl of guilt-free laksa even when you are on weight management program. AND! it is also packed with vegetables that helps to normalise bowel movement which reduces the risk of constipation, bloating, or even worse, haemorrhoids. Smoooooth~~~
Ingredients: Tofu, Egg, King Oyster Mushroom, Shimeji Mushroom, Broccoli, Lemongrass, Carrots，Cashew, Garlic, Coconut Milk, Cilantro, Lime Juice, Olive Oil, Iodised Salt & Spices.
Energy: +- 389 Calories
- Best before date is stated on the packaging (jar/ bottle/ container).
- Keep refrigerated/ frozen
- Enjoy before the expiry date.
- For bundle, we will also indicate no. 1-7 on the packaging so that it would be easier for you to know which flavour to be consumed first.
- Oatmeal usually can last about 3-5 days inside the fridge except for certain flavours such as Aloe Vera Longan & Avocadian can only last about 2 days.
- Frozen meals can be stored for 1 week in the freezer.
- Almond oatmilk can last about 2days inside the fridge.
- Kefir can last about 3weeks inside the fridge.
- 8.30am - 10am
- 10am - 12pm
- 12pm - 2pm
- 2pm - 4pm
- 4pm - 6pm