Seri Ramadan Flexi Bundle (Free Delivery)
Out of stock
Halal Certified | Ramadan | Nourish| Improve Digestion
Experience the ultimate Ramadan flexibility with our Seri Flexi Bundle! 🌙 Get 14 meals and 4 drinks, divided into 2 deliveries, and enjoy the freedom to choose high-fiber oatmeal or blast freeze warm meals. Plus, with the option to have two meals a day, our bundle can provide enough nourishment for seven days! Order now and make the most of your fast.
More reasons to #SayYes 🙌
✔ Halal certified & Malaysian Flavoured.
✔ Flavors You Crave + Variety You Need = Your Long Term Success
✔ Freshly made upon order
✔ Made of high-quality, wholesome ingredients
✔ Low in calorie
This bundle includes TWO sets of 7 healthy balanced meals and 2 healthy beverages.
(Total 14 meals and 4 beverages)
Click the drop-down menu and check out the flavour and storage lifetime.
You can always mix and match the selections to replace your breakfast, lunch and dinner with these deliciously wholesome meals anytime anywhere.
Store oatmeals/drinks in chiller (1-4°C) , can consume directly.
Store frozen foods in freezer (<0°C), defrost before consume.
This combo comes with two free delivery to Klang Valley.
Daily Delivery Slot :
(a) 8:30am to 10am
(b) 10am to 12pm
(c) 4pm to 6pm
Please note that we won't have evening delivery during Ramadan as our riders need time to prepare for Buka Puasa. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please choose flavours from the drop down menu above.
- Best before date is stated on the packaging (jar/ bottle/ container).
- Keep refrigerated/ frozen
- Enjoy before the expiry date.
- For bundle, we will also indicate no. 1-7 on the packaging so that it would be easier for you to know which flavour to be consumed first.
- Oatmeal usually can last about 3-5 days inside the fridge except for certain flavours such as Aloe Vera Longan & Avocadian can only last about 2 days.
- Frozen meals can be stored for 1 week in the freezer.
- Almond oatmilk can last about 2days inside the fridge.
- Kefir can last about 3weeks inside the fridge.
- 8.30am - 10am
- 10am - 12pm
- 12pm - 2pm
- 2pm - 4pm
- 4pm - 6pm