Out of stock
Kiwiland Oatmeal, a tropical-inspired recipe is one of the healthiest and yummiest breakfast for busy mornings. With the touch of sweetness from the apricot, here we have the well-balanced jar of goodness.
Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Ingredients: Kiwi, Apricots, Raisins, Organic Chia Seeds, Greek Yogurt, Honey, Soy Milk and Organics Oats
- Energy: +-356 calories
Cold storage 0-4 ℃ can be stored up to 4 days.
Once seal/container is opened, need to finish immediately.
Avoid direct sunlight or hot area.
Why is it so good?
How to eat？
When to eat?
Who suitable to eat?
Food safety, workplace sanitation & quality assurance
- Best before date is stated on the packaging (jar/ bottle/ container).
- Keep refrigerated/ frozen
- Enjoy before the expiry date.
- For bundle, we will also indicate no. 1-7 on the packaging so that it would be easier for you to know which flavour to be consumed first.
- Oatmeal usually can last about 3-5 days inside the fridge except for certain flavours such as Aloe Vera Longan & Avocadian can only last about 2 days.
- Frozen meals can be stored for 1 week in the freezer.
- Almond oatmilk can last about 2days inside the fridge.
- Kefir can last about 3weeks inside the fridge.
- 8.30am - 10am
- 10am - 12pm
- 12pm - 2pm
- 2pm - 4pm
- 4pm - 6pm